Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm SO excited!!!

As you all read a few posts back, I had a very disappointing cake experience on my birthday. Earlier this week, my friend Amy told me to be expecting a late birthday gift in the mail. I received the package today, and you'll never guess what it was...........a personal size cake from Sweet and Sassy, my FAVORITE bakery in the whole world!!!! She felt so bad about my horrible birthday cake, and she heard from a friend that you can ship a cake by freezing it first and mailing it frozen, so she decided to try it! As you can see it made it in one piece, with the icing intact, and it tastes very fresh. After a few bites, I decided to save the rest for tonight after dinner, so I hid it since my little ones enjoy icing as much as me and there isn't much to go around (it's pretty bad that I get so excited over a cake huh?)! Anyway, THANK YOU Amy! You made my day! That was very thoughtful of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment