Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all had as good a weekend as I did. The only thing that would have made mine better would have been to see my mom. Our sermon at church was on the Proverbs 31 woman, and I consider my mom to be closer to that than anyone else I know. It is my goal to be more like that.
Friday night I took Taylor and Joslyn to a Mother-Daughter Banquet at our church (Riley stayed home with Ben; I knew it would be more enjoyable that way since she doesn't like to sit still for very long). We had a great time. On Sat Taylor had an out of town track meet, and right as the little girls and Ben and I were about to leave home to head that way, Taylor called and said she was about to run her hurdles, earlier than expected, so we ended up staying in town and went to the Liberal Air Museum, which was pretty neat. On Sunday we went to dinner at an ilalian restaurant here in town. It was a Mother's Day/early Birthday dinner for Tay since she has her last track meet Tues and will get home too late for dinner. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.















1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Michelle! You are truly one of the best moms that I know!!

    ReplyDelete