Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday! Thank you all for your cards, phone calls, and notes on facebook. This was my first year to spend my birthday without my family and friends, and also my first birthday in a long time to not have a Sweet-N-Sassy cake :) Ben and Taylor did their best to make sure I had a great day. They even ordered a cake from the one and only bakery here in town (besides the grocery stores), but it didn't turn out so good. As you can see them in the last picture eating the cake with smiles on their faces, they later told me that they were eating it and thinking about how bad it tasted, but trying to pretend it was good for my sake since I was so excited about it! Needless to say, Ben took it to work the next day.



























No comments:

Post a Comment